PLEASE HELP ASAP

After an epsom salt bath it is still there, i was able to get a better picture. And when i was holding her after she pooped what’s in the picture out on me. Which I’m glad something came out even though it doesn’t look great.

Attachments

• 3C551F46-964E-4105-B912-9526B9B24FD5.jpeg
    3C551F46-964E-4105-B912-9526B9B24FD5.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 10
  • FEEEE485-26D5-4E52-9BB9-A608F5576832.jpeg
    FEEEE485-26D5-4E52-9BB9-A608F5576832.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 10
Can you budge the object if you try to gently remove it? It could possibly be lash egg material that has gotten stuck in the vent opening. Lash material is coagulated pus and egg material from a salpingitis infection. It can be deposited inside the abdomen from the oviduct, or come out through the bent in droppings. I would lubricate a finger (wear a disposable glove if you have one,) and insert it into the vent slightly to see if it will come out.

After an epsom salt bath it is still there, i was able to get a better picture. And when i was holding her after she pooped what’s in the picture out on me. Which I’m glad something came out even though it doesn’t look great.
The warm bath seems to have helped some, as it came farther out and the vent area can be seen now.

Just like @Eggcessive already mentioned, it looks like a pus accumulation mixed with faecal matter etc.

If you cannot get it out right away, just repeat the soaking in warm epsom bath as often as needed to soften up the obstruction and gently get it out of her vent. You can also use some warm oil to help detach it.

Always dry her well after the bath by towel and hair dryer before putting her back in the crate.

separate her. see if she lays an egg. possibly a prolapsed vent. not an expert at all lol but this is the best advice i can give. how often do YOU think she lays? Everyday, every other day, etc.

The warm bath seems to have helped some, as it came farther out and the vent area can be seen now.

Just like @Eggcessive already mentioned, it looks like a pus accumulation mixed with faecal matter etc.

If you cannot get it out right away, just repeat the soaking in warm epsom bath as often as needed to soften up the obstruction and gently get it out of her vent. You can also use some warm oil to help detach it.

Always dry her well after the bath by towel and hair dryer before putting her back in the crate.
To anyone still following this thread after some consideration today i took her to my vet and it was a TUMOR! They snipped it off and she will hopefully return to normal 🙏

Back
Top Bottom