This waiting now that they are in lockdown is excruciating I find myself peering at them through the incubator wishing to see something anything that will give me hope that all is wellwhen in doubt do it at the earlier option. With certain eggs I go into lock down a day or 2 early with no problems. But if the first pip happens before lock down and the Humidity is low then that chick will have problems. Just do it at the earliest of your 2 options and it will be your safest bet.
I get confused by the exact same thing you just did and thats how I solve it.