PLEASE HELP!! GRAPHIC PIC!!!Update, GROSS PIC!!WARNING

Holey moley.....I've seen some gross things with our cows, but this beats all of them I think!! I wonder if it tore off up inside her? You'd think she'd be bleeding if that's what had happened. I don't have a clue what to tell you....I guess if it were me since she's up and around I'd wait to put her down and see what happens.

ugh, sweet heavens to betsy...she got to feel better, for a while anyway.
Better keep a close eye on her for signs of infection.
Poor gal
sad.png

Quote:
I'm wondering if it is an ovary too. There was a thread on another hen awhile ago that had thrown an ovary and this reminds me of that. Good luck with her!

I don't know what this is, but my first thought when I saw the pic was 'what did she eat'.

Tell us, the smaller end of this object almost appears 'thread-like', similar to yarn, not to be gross, but is this body tissue, or something else? If you feel it (put on some latex gloves or place the object in a plastic bag) and share what you experience. Softness, stiffness, pliability, etc.

I do so hope if this is tissue from her body that she is able to overcome it. If it's something she's eaten, I'm sure she feels much better now. Very odd situation. Best wishes to you both!

The larger end, is very firm..the other end, looks like tendons...and its squishy. Very gross indeed. I didnt touch it...but poked at it with a stick. I know..but I just cant touch it...

Back
Top Bottom