PLEASE help - Immediate foster or adoption needed for 2 adorable pigs in KY!

I am in WV.

I have to drive 90 minutes one way to go rent any vehicle that could transport pigs. Due to shorter days, there's no possible way for me to drive 9+ hrs there (including stopping to get a rental), pick up pigs, return home (7-8 hrs), then drive another 90 minutes to return the vehicle, then another 90 minutes home. AND still get all of my animals taken care of. No one else to help take care of animals this weekend to make the trip possible.

When I lasted rented a vehicle from Enterprise, they said I had to return by end of business day that I borrowed the car or I would be charged for two days. It use to be that if you picked up the car at 9 am, you had to return it by 9 am the next morning and you would charged one day only. One day = 24 hours. Now they claim it has to be returned before they close the office or it's a two day rental. :rolleyes: Greed.

So no, it's not possible for me to do the run to save the pigs. I don't have a car or way to get to a rental place until the weekend.

He's not able to transport the pigs and he can't have farm animals where he moved to.

I'll try posting in the KY thread.

Hey Sara, It cant hurt to post in WV thread too. :fl

Back
Top Bottom