PLEASE HELP! Is something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilyxo

In the Brooder
May 21, 2022
I really need some ones help right now. On the 8th I found some robin eggs (they were in my dryer hose so I think it's okay that I took them in) and they should've been hatching today but unfortunately one died. The other one however is still doing ok I think. The air cell is still attached, but there's a little bit of liquid coming out! Is it from the egg trying to hatch or is it bad? I can post a picture if needed.

Sorry for a long wait, it's kind of hard to see the liquid coming out so I also put a picture where I have circled the spot. The egg seems ok other then that. Should I dispose it or keep it? This is the 14th day so I'm scared to candle it
Untitled179_20220521084735.png
Untitled179_20220521084847.png

I would candle it, but if you want to keep it you could break away the top of the egg where the bird would usually chip and take the top off after that break the membrane and pull the head out of the egg and let it get out its self "don't pull it out".
I saved 2 ducks and a chicken by doing this maybe it could save this little one
Please keep me updated

I would candle it, but if you want to keep it you could break away the top of the egg where the bird would usually chip and take the top off after that break the membrane and pull the head out of the egg and let it get out its self "don't pull it out".
I saved 2 ducks and a chicken by doing this maybe it could save this little one
Please keep me updated
There's some places I have to go today so I'll be gone for a bit but when I'm back I'll candle them then update you. I'll try to get some pictures of the egg being candled and post them.

thank you
Sorry for the long wait, it was late when I got back and I was tired so I just went to bed. I talked about it with my family and we thought maybe waiting until tomorrow and if the egg doesn't hatch then I could candle it? I don't want to disturb the bird if everything is fine. Would that be okay?

Sorry for the long wait, it was late when I got back and I was tired so I just went to bed. I talked about it with my family and we thought maybe waiting until tomorrow and if the egg doesn't hatch then I could candle it? I don't want to disturb the bird if everything is fine. Would that be okay?
Of course it would be okay, Keep me updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom