PLEASE HELP! Is something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, I will try to help anyone in need or haves any questions. :)
Sorry for another long wait! I got my family's help with candling and photos, we got 3 but I have an Android so the image quality isn't the best. Sorry about that too. I could see more going on in the egg in real life. Here's the photos
Untitled181_20220524015603.png
Untitled181_20220524015925.png
Untitled181_20220524015930.png

Sorry for another long wait! I got my family's help with candling and photos, we got 3 but I have an Android so the image quality isn't the best. Sorry about that too. I could see more going on in the egg in real life. Here's the photosView attachment 3121292View attachment 3121293View attachment 3121294
Um, I might be misinterpreting those photos, but that looks to me like an egg with no development at all.

Leaving it in the incubator for a few more days should not cause any harm, and if it does have a baby inside that will give it a chance to hatch.

@Kiki @Nabiki Does this look like a developing egg or a clear one to you?

Um, I might be misinterpreting those photos, but that looks to me like an egg with no development at all.

Leaving it in the incubator for a few more days should not cause any harm, and if it does have a baby inside that will give it a chance to hatch.

@Kiki @Nabiki Does this look like a developing egg or a clear one to you?
I definitely know that there is/was development, when I was on day 10 I candled it and there was something there. I got a photo of that stage too. Here's the photo
Untitled182_20220524175014.png

This picture looks alive. The more recent one doesn't. Robin incubation is only 12-14 days, so the egg should look completely full.
It is also possible that I mixed up the eggs, I originally had 2 but one was definitely dead. I also got a picture of the other one being candled on day 10. Here's the other one
Untitled182_20220525020933.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom