Please help is this a guinea???

oooh this is how it starts....Yay!!!
Believe it or not the hubbies get to the point of just shaking their heads and accepting it. :D
Good Luck!!
Isn't that the truth though. We are finally to that point. I started with two "volunteer" chickens last spring that adopted me from my neighbor. Here we are not even a full year later yet and I have worked up to twenty feathered pets. And still planning what to get next. My husband "cheerfully" built their coop, takes pictures of them for me, and listens patiently every day after work as I recount every single thing every bird did that day., Thank God for patient husbands
big_smile.png

Isn't that the truth though. We are finally to that point. I started with two "volunteer" chickens last spring that adopted me from my neighbor. Here we are not even a full year later yet and I have worked up to twenty feathered pets. And still planning what to get next. My husband "cheerfully" built their coop, takes pictures of them for me, and listens patiently every day after work as I recount every single thing every bird did that day., Thank God for patient husbands
big_smile.png

Well we started with 4 little chicks my mom gave us and a couple call ducks, a cat and two dogs. Then it was two chicks my sister gave my daughter then 3 guineas, bantams, turkeys...... I've had 3 years to accumulate...
So, my hubby walks in the house out of the blue the other day and hands me this.....

I'm like what is it?
He says that's how many animals we have.......

Well we started with 4 little chicks my mom gave us and a couple call ducks, a cat and two dogs. Then it was two chicks my sister gave my daughter then 3 guineas, bantams, turkeys...... I've had 3 years to accumulate...
So, my hubby walks in the house out of the blue the other day and hands me this.....

I'm like what is it?
He says that's how many animals we have.......
oh no, thats funny. I just read the post to my husband and he is shaking his head and shooting me the don't you dare look....You know I will though, still need a horse,some alpacas, a donkey, and maybe some pigs...
big_smile.png

oh no, thats funny. I just read the post to my husband and he is shaking his head and shooting me the don't you dare look....You know I will though, still need a horse,some alpacas, a donkey, and maybe some pigs...
big_smile.png

Shhh don't warn him! It goes like this, hey hun I'd like to get a few more bantams....hey hun I thought I'd add some new colors to the guineas....hey hun.....
Before you know it, they're walking around counting them!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom