Please help me stop eating chocolate!!!

Quote:
lau.gif

Stop eating chocolate? Why not just stop breathing? Or having .... you know? Same difference! Same effect! What's wrong with you? Get that self destructive thought out of your head and have some kisses (Hershey's, that is!)
wink.png

Have your family practioner, your gastroenterologist, your urologist give you good reasons to quit. Then you can cut down on it. Have your cardiologist tell you to quit and you can go to barely eating it. Have your heart go into a crazy rhythm after eating it and it suddenly becomes less tempting. That is the only plan that works for me.

(I don't mean to scare anyone; I am medically weird. Chocolate won't do that to the average person)

Nutella on toast for breakfast???? Who needs toast if you have a spoon?

Quote:
Actually, strong dark chocolate makes me feel kinda crazy and anxious. Maybe I need more?

But yeah, at the point that your heart is acting strange when you eat it, time to switch to white chocolate! Unless that has the same effect!!!

Stop eating chocolate? Why on earth would you DO that? I might as well stop living if I stop eating chocolate!
droolin.gif
Going to find some...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom