Please help me with my sick girl

Pics
It did, but not sure what it was. Could have been leakage from the crop/esophagus and digestive tract, easy to nick or cut into during necropsy unintentionally. Hard to say from the pictures. I don't see any other obvious signs of a reproductive problem, so don't have a good answer for you.

She passed away, now they're trying to figure out the cause through necropsy.
I am sorry to hear this but she did look in a bad way. I had a hen do this one time out of the blue. She was my favorite and always wanted to be with me. Its very sad when this happens. I'm sure there are a lot of people here sending their support to you.

I am sorry to hear this but she did look in a bad way. I had a hen do this one time out of the blue. She was my favorite and always wanted to be with me. Its very sad when this happens. I'm sure there are a lot of people here sending their support to you.
Thank you. She was off for a good month, I thought it was just her look, but I’m glad I decided to bring her in the house and comfort her when I did, she passed soon after. Thank you for asking, it’s nice to see people thinking about us ❤️

Back
Top Bottom