Please help meeeee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'll please reread what I posted I did not say the op didn't know the value of life, I said the parents didn't teach him/her. And I went back and read the first post in which she/he says My parents told me I would have to get rid of them but I still said okay. so she/he knew what was the end for these ducklings.

That would be one of those things that kids do! Oh what are they called? Oh yeah, mistakes! Give her the credit she deserves for for doing the right thing at the end! That most certainly does show that she knows, and was taught, the value of a life!

That would be one of those things that kids do! Oh what are they called? Oh yeah, mistakes! Give her the credit she deserves for for doing the right thing at the end! That most certainly does show that she knows, and was taught, the value of a life!

" I think this is sad on the parents part for not requiring this kid to learn what it means to take care of an animal. Now they have 2 ducks that may get dumped in the lake or river. Seems they really didn't come through as teaching this child the value of life and what it means to take on the responsibility of an animal."

Not seeing where your hostility towards Miss Lydia is coming from here. She is blaming the PARENTS.

I happen to think there is something fishy about this whole post. Just sayin'. There has to be more to this than just, "Ok, they're grown. Time to go to the park with them." Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom