Please help! My chickens have been getting worse by the hour

Heres some pics I also think it might be boredom since we let them out so much they might have gotten bored of the inside of the coop. They have never been aggressive before and their were no bald spots until about 4 days ago. Im most suspect of my astro orps since they are the only ones who don't let me pet them and seem more aggressive toward the other chickens
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed (9).jpg
unnamed (11).jpg
unnamed (10).jpg
unnamed (12).jpg

they could have feather follicle mites which cause them to scratch and pull their feathers,Ivermectin or fipronil will take care of it if it is,happens a lot after winter when they've been cooped up or in a hot,dry summer

I might take them to a vet I think the biggest thing could be bordem, bullying or mites

do you have roosters mixed w/ hens? looks more like they've been riding the girls too hard,looks like mating wounds from the roos feet

Some of these wounds look quite bad and need some antibiotic ointment or spray to heal. Additionally, you could use a repellent spray to keep them off each others back.

And let them have some real butter to peck and eat, this often helps until the other supplements arrive.

Some of these wounds look quite bad and need some antibiotic ointment or spray to heal. Additionally, you could use a repellent spray to keep them off each others back.

And let them have some real butter to peck and eat, this often helps until the other supplements arrive.
Thank you Is there anything I should do before the spray and stuff arrive from amazon. Should I try separating them I'm not sure which ones are doing it tho. Since every time I go in the coop ( 2-3or more times a day) It gets worse.

Back
Top Bottom