Update: crop surgery with graphic photos

Pics
Hello Everyone! Im very sorry for such a late reply! I have have had a lot of ups and downs with miss Regina! I would think ok she looks good today and then the next day she would look lethargic. It was touch and go for so long, but she kept fighting. Then she took a massive turn for the better! And was acting like a chicken once again and a house chicken at that, as she hasn't returned outside to her coop since I brought her inside. She was jumping on the couch to watch movies with us, eating and drinking very well, her poops were nice and hard, tail and wings up! And I was on top of the moon. I finished her course of antibiotics and now her surgery wound is just about completely healed. So just as I was thinking we did it! I was about to slowly introduce her back outside today. And today my girl who has conquered everything, her will to live is beyond shocking, isn't feeling well once again. She started having watery poops today, and her body is looking hunched and she is closing her eyes. I just took her temperature it was 108.4 F, she is hardly touching food and drinking quite a lot... and im stumped! @azygous @aart @micstrachan @casportpony and @ everyone else who has followed, I can't thank you enough for your support, and I hope its not too much for me to ask once again advice for my sweet girl.

Hello Everyone! Im very sorry for such a late reply! I have have had a lot of ups and downs with miss Regina! I would think ok she looks good today and then the next day she would look lethargic. It was touch and go for so long, but she kept fighting. Then she took a massive turn for the better! And was acting like a chicken once again and a house chicken at that, as she hasn't returned outside to her coop since I brought her inside. She was jumping on the couch to watch movies with us, eating and drinking very well, her poops were nice and hard, tail and wings up! And I was on top of the moon. I finished her course of antibiotics and now her surgery wound is just about completely healed. So just as I was thinking we did it! I was about to slowly introduce her back outside today. And today my girl who has conquered everything, her will to live is beyond shocking, isn't feeling well once again. She started having watery poops today, and her body is looking hunched and she is closing her eyes. I just took her temperature it was 108.4 F, she is hardly touching food and drinking quite a lot... and im stumped! @azygous @aart @micstrachan @casportpony and @ everyone else who has followed, I can't thank you enough for your support, and I hope its not too much for me to ask once again advice for my sweet girl.
What does the incision site look like?
How many days has she been off of the medicine?

Eta... Looks like we posted at the exact same time.

Back
Top Bottom