PLEASE help my wildlife rehab group! (And wildlife photos, too. <3)

Thank you so much to those who are voting, it means a lot to my group and to me! We're trying and trying to get our rankings up--it's stiff competition but every single vote helps!
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif
It's appreciated very much! Check out other charities while you're at it, as there are ten votes a day! Voting on this site for grants is a great way to help out charitable organizations you like!

Quote:
I have! And multiple other places as well--my blog, StumbleUpon, several other wildlife rehab group's sites, and more. We're working hard, but competition is stiff!

Quote:
There is a little F facebook icon in the corner, if you click that you can post it on your page as well.

I voted and facebooked it. Good luck!

http://www.refresheverything.com/wildliferehab

This
is an old thread, but I'm bumping it for a good reason! We are still up for the Pepsi grant this month, but this month is our last month in the running AND it is looking like we might get the grant this month...IF we really rally and get as much support and help as possible! We are currently #10 (the top ten groups get grants), but the competition is fierce and we've been bumping around from #8-10 for a while. We're scared we're going to get bumped out of the top ten at any time! Any votes you can send our way would be much-appreciated. It only takes a moment and it really helps some wonderful wild animals get back to the wild! You can vote via the website, through text, through Facebook's Pepsi Refresh App. Vote every day until the end of January if you have a spare few minutes each day to do so! Pass on the word!

Please help out my wonderful wildlife group and the several hundred critters we save and release every year!
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom