Please Help, Not Sure what to think!

Prophecyx1

Songster
7 Years
Jan 17, 2016
Georgia
Hello, I have 8 eggs incubating on their 8th day. I missed a turn this morning at 7am. I turn my eggs at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm, they have been doing well and looked great until today when I missed the turn. To make up for it I turned them when I woke up at 11am Then continued the normal routine. In one of my white eggs I can see the aircell and veins but not the embryo?! It was perfectly visible and moving this morning, is it possible that it has moved farther in the egg?! Also one of my brown eggs is VERY dark pigmented and I can barley see the eye moving around, but it doesnt seem like their is an aircell?! Is it just because of how dark it is that i cant see it? Any help would be appreciated! Thankyou!

Hello, I have 8 eggs incubating on their 8th day. I missed a turn this m Missing a certain time will cause no damage.orning at 7am. I turn my eggs at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm, they have been doing well and looked great until today when I missed the turn. To make up for it I turned them when I woke up at 11am Then continued the normal routine. In one of my white eggs I can see the aircell and veins Since you can see the veins it probably is alright. but not the embryo?! It was perfectly visible and moving this morning, is it possible that it has moved farther in the egg?! Yes. Also one of my brown eggs is VERY dark pigmented and I can barley see the eye moving around, but it doesnt seem like their is an aircell?! Is it just because of how dark it is that i cant see it? Yes. Heavily pigmented eggs are harder to candle. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Good luck.

I would not worry too much. Just continue on with your rotations. Sometimes the little chicks inside can be hard to see. I think you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom