Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
That's what I have been doing. The mods also have the ability to merge threads, which could be useful if the 2 or 3 threads all have replies.
Oh, that's cool! I didn't know they could do that, and it's deterred me from reporting some threads because both have different replies.

After seeing this thread, I've been trying to answer other people's questions as well. I know that there are many people who are more experienced than me (esp. in the Emergencies form), but if I see something that is unanswered and I have a guess then I try to throw it out.

With that said, if anything I say is wrong please, please, please correct me! Both for the sake of OP and myself, so I can learn.

Oh, that's cool! I didn't know they could do that, and it's deterred me from reporting some threads because both have different replies.

After seeing this thread, I've been trying to answer other people's questions as well. I know that there are many people who are more experienced than me (esp. in the Emergencies form), but if I see something that is unanswered and I have a guess then I try to throw it out.

With that said, if anything I say is wrong please, please, please correct me! Both for the sake of OP and myself, so I can learn.
You give great advice too!

What would be helpful to me is a list of people and their areas of expertise.
I have a list of duck and peafowl people, end people that like answering the emergency threads, but that's about it.
I've been trying to answer some unanswered questions.

What am I an expert? I think that's subjective. Lol. I've hatched a lot but I'm loosey goosey on the rules. I've raised a lot of chicks with few deaths but I'm also loosey goosey on those rules. I've had chickens for close to 10 years and am always learning. I'm pretty good at sexing. I have ducks but definitely not an expert. I have turkeys and know a bit about them. I know basic first aid. I definitely know pigs. You can tag me in anything pigs or pets (cats, small furry animals) and goats too.

I've been trying to answer some unanswered questions.

What am I an expert? I think that's subjective. Lol. I've hatched a lot but I'm loosey goosey on the rules. I've raised a lot of chicks with few deaths but I'm also loosey goosey on those rules. I've had chickens for close to 10 years and am always learning. I'm pretty good at sexing. I have ducks but definitely not an expert. I have turkeys and know a bit about them. I know basic first aid. I definitely know pigs. You can tag me in anything pigs or pets (cats, small furry animals) and goats too.
You're another that gives good advice.

Back
Top Bottom