Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
What would be helpful to me is a list of people and their areas of expertise.
I have a list of duck and peafowl people, end people that like answering the emergency threads, but that's about it.
I think that I'm pretty good at discerning gender, provided that the bird is of suitable age, of course; and any threads for jabbering I can probably handle -- I jabber a lot, haha.

I've noticed that many of these unanswered threads have received a reaction (like, love, sad, etc). Why not go ahead and leave a message too?
There were a lot views too.

The likes are probably due to one of the reasons the likes were started, to keep posts down that were basically likes.

I think part of the problem is many of us here [probably the vast majority] are fairly inexperienced & reluctant to answer because of it. There are many aspects of chicken keeping I have little 1st hand knowledge of: roosters, hatching, chicks, brooders, American predators ~ none of these are my day to day experience with chickens. I do try with the things that are more general or I am fairly confident with but unfortunately I think real expertise always comes down to just a handful of people & the bulk of the burden falls on them.

I think part of the problem is many of us here [probably the vast majority] are fairly inexperienced & reluctant to answer because of it. There are many aspects of chicken keeping I have little 1st hand knowledge of: roosters, hatching, chicks, brooders, American predators ~ none of these are my day to day experience with chickens. I do try with the things that are more general or I am fairly confident with but unfortunately I think real expertise always comes down to just a handful of people & the bulk of the burden falls on them.
I've seen you posts and you give great advice! :bow

Hopefully we can get a bunch of people here up to speed on answering questions.

I am always happy to see someone with experience on the new member introduction forum

Back
Top Bottom