Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
Like, I guess me and another/a few people who can then edit it into the spreadsheets?
You could make the spreadsheet editable by anyone. Thos that know how to enter data could enter their own. If they don't know how, they could contact the volunteers and the volunteers could do it.

Does everyone want a spreadsheet (I can holler and see if my kiddo can quick set one up) or do we want a simple list with different subsections, like chickens, chicks, turkeys, ducks, etc...

Personally I think an overall sticky with a list and different subsections would work best.
and it’s best if the long term members would recommend if people need to be on the list and in what category. If you let all members add themselves you probably and up with a list full of “sub ideal“ people (including myself probably 🤣)

I vote for a super sticky list with people who have an expertises in certain things.
like:

Turkeys:

Clara (poop)
Andre (eye)
Ceryl (hatching)

etc.
and it should never put a pressure on those people but it’s nice to be able to tag someone if you think you really need help.

please note: this is my personal opinion 🙃

Okay. Working on the web input form and it's not hard at all. But I'm unsure what questions you all would want asked and a storm is rolling through. I may jump off here for a bit and finish setting up the form so long as I can edit the questions later.

Any inputs on what you want to ask members, or specifically what you want from members would be helpful.

Okay. Working on the web input form and it's not hard at all. But I'm unsure what questions you all would want asked and a storm is rolling through. I may jump off here for a bit and finish setting up the form so long as I can edit the questions later.

Any inputs on what you want to ask members, or specifically what you want from members would be helpful.
I think we (you) should start a new thread! :D Start a new thread and I will reply with some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom