Announcement Please Help & Reply To Unanswered Threads

Pics
I try to answer unanswered threads. I know I would feel bad if I made a post and no one answered. :cool:

Same. I’ve had it happen actually.

When I first joined, I came here for all my questions, because it seemed this place was full of the most knowledgeable people.
I learned SO much here!!
I try to help now too. I don’t know much, but I certainly try!

We all try to help. if some questions don't get answered is because some of them need to have a vet do tests or there is no one that knows how to help. I see lots of posts that even a vet would be like really? sad to say alot of new posts are things i could never help with because i'm so new. i try to point it to people i know is an expert but I feel like they are over abused and tagged way too much. I think there should be an award system for these that help so much @Eggcessive @Kiki @rosemarythyme @Wyorp Rock @azygous @casportpony and a few others i forget how to spell their names. they do so much and this post kinda makes me want to slap you because they do so much without reward. this post makes me feel like you don't appreciate the time and effort these wonderful people put in to make your website as amazing as it is. i feel offended by this post.......:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:he:goodpost:

We all try to help. if some questions don't get answered is because some of them need to have a vet do tests or there is no one that knows how to help. I see lots of posts that even a vet would be like really? sad to say alot of new posts are things i could never help with because i'm so new. i try to point it to people i know is an expert but I feel like they are over abused and tagged way too much. I think there should be an award system for these that help so much @Eggcessive @Kiki @rosemarythyme @Wyorp Rock @azygous @casportpony and a few others i forget how to spell their names. they do so much and this post kinda makes me want to slap you because they do so much without reward. this post makes me feel like you don't appreciate the time and effort these wonderful people put in to make your website as amazing as it is. i feel offended by this post.......:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:he:goodpost:

❤ I figured since I can pick people's brains when I have a question/situation, that the system only works if I do the same as well.

Course the downside with responding as you mentioned is we can only answer about what we know. I can't sex a Silkie, I don't know the proper pitch of a roof, I've never used sand as bedding. So there are a lot of posts I have to pass over after an initial glance.

Very sweet of you.
Rewards aren't needed. Most of us help because we WANT to...not for an award.

Very sweet of you.
Rewards aren't needed. Most of us help because we WANT to...not for an award.

I know awards are not needed but I think ya'll deserve something. if not for you all i would have lost a lot of chickens. with ya'lls advice I can now give some advice and have been helping when off work. but it is the ones like you that help so much that deserve something to say thankyou for making this site the best chicken site out there.

I know awards are not needed but I think ya'll deserve something. if not for you all i would have lost a lot of chickens. with ya'lls advice I can now give some advice and have been helping when off work. but it is the ones like you that help so much that deserve something to say thankyou for making this site the best chicken site out there.
You just made it worth it. 😉

❤ I figured since I can pick people's brains when I have a question/situation, that the system only works if I do the same as well.

Course the downside with responding as you mentioned is we can only answer about what we know. I can't sex a Silkie, I don't know the proper pitch of a roof, I've never used sand as bedding. So there are a lot of posts I have to pass over after an initial glance.
same here. the more issues I have the more I learn from this site. sadly since I have such a small flock(4 babies!) I'm limited too. if there was a way for us to see only the ones that are unanswered would help because I see a lot of posts that are answered and maybe one or two not answered whenever i'm on.

Back
Top Bottom