Please help, this is the only bird i cant identify šŸ˜«

hlauren1015

Chirping
Jul 31, 2020
I got this lady from our local co op and she's the only one I can't figure out the breed. She super fluffy but loves to run everywhere she goes, she's very curious, keeps up with the main part of the flock, comes when she's called as long as one or 2 others are coming with her. She's a spring chicken and hasn't started laying yet.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210730_200605.jpg
    20210730_200605.jpg
    904.9 KB · Views: 16
So gorgeous! I was intrigued by her color but I couldn't see anything near it. She's beautiful and unique!
I was starting to think that but wasn't sure bc of her coloring! She has the fluffy long feathers and the short comb like my girl lavender orpington, I'm just new to the breed. Thank you for the suggestion!

I got this lady from our local co op and she's the only one I can't figure out the breed. She super fluffy but loves to run everywhere she goes, she's very curious, keeps up with the main part of the flock, comes when she's called as long as one or 2 others are coming with her. She's a spring chicken and hasn't started laying yet.
Thanks!
I think she looks similar to this Blue Copper Marans
https://www.mypetchicken.com/catalo...BH-Blue-Black-Splash-Copper-Marans-p1998.aspx

Attachments

• Blue-Copper-Marans-Hen.jpg
    Blue-Copper-Marans-Hen.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom