Please help!

pineapple416

Songster
5 Years
Aug 9, 2014
Western Washington
For the past few weeks, our bantam frizzled Cochin hen has had a stuffy nose and pretty rattly breathing. She also seems tired. This is especially concerning to me because she is almost 6 years old. We gave her some antibiotics in her water for a week, but that didn't get rid of it all the way though it did help. I was wondering what we should do to get her healthy again. Is there a medicine or something else we could give her? Thank you.

For the past few weeks, our bantam frizzled Cochin hen has had a stuffy nose and pretty rattly breathing. She also seems tired. This is especially concerning to me because she is almost 6 years old. We gave her some antibiotics in her water for a week, but that didn't get rid of it all the way though it did help. I was wondering what we should do to get her healthy again. Is there a medicine or something else we could give her? Thank you.
Check your antibiotic to see if it is for respiratory infections. If not, try one that is for respiratory infection. Consider a vet.

Back
Top Bottom