Please help!

Maplegrovefarms

Hatching
Jun 13, 2021
Just was out checking on my flock, noticed my one silkie had bloody stool. Have separated her form the bunch. Seems slightly lethargic, I did notice earlier in the day when I picked her up she regurgitated everything in her croup. She also did the same tonight along with the bloody stool.

Attachments

• A8BF7EA6-0063-40B0-AFAB-84DEE141B11A.jpeg
    A8BF7EA6-0063-40B0-AFAB-84DEE141B11A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
It doesn't really look like 'blood' more like intestinal lining or something she ate. Keep a close eye on the rest. Get some Corid 9.6% from the feed store ... Dose is 1 - 2tsp in a gallon of water, I recommend 2tsp. Assuming you free range them, therefore I would make sure they all get the Corid/water, it won't hurt & keep an eye on the rest.

It doesn't really look like 'blood' more like intestinal lining or something she ate. Keep a close eye on the rest. Get some Corid 9.6% from the feed store ... Dose is 1 - 2tsp in a gallon of water, I recommend 2tsp. Assuming you free range them, therefore I would make sure they all get the Corid/water, it won't hurt & keep an eye on the rest.
Thanks for the quick reply! They are actually penned currently as they are only 3 months they have a coop and a outdoor space. I’m glad you don’t believe it’s blood, I saw red and panicked. Would that also be part of the croup emptying? As soon as I picked her up it exploded out her mouth. Will pick some of that up in the morning and try !

Back
Top Bottom