Please help!!!

The photos aren't that clear. It would help to repost and select "full size" instead of "thumbnail."

But whether the material she expelled is lash or collapsed egg, she needs to be on an antibiotic. Do you have any on hand?

The photos aren't that clear. It would help to repost and select "full size" instead of "thumbnail."

But whether the material she expelled is lash or collapsed egg, she needs to be on an antibiotic. Do you have any on hand?
Maybe. What type and what dosage?

Thinking it’s prolapse and lash, is that possible. Still do the antibiotics?

Yes, she is in danger of infection from a collapsed egg, and also if she has salpingitis, and that's a possibility if the material is lash. (pus)

Any broad spectrum antibiotic will do. Amoxicillin, penicillin, Cephalexin, etc. The dosage depends on the antibiotic you have.

I have two Golden sex-links just two years old. They each have had recurring infections needing antibiotics. I've heard these production breeds have all sorts of reproductive issues. But I never thought I'd be facing them this soon. Mine have recovered after being on an antibiotic. But it probably won't be the last time.

Yes, she is in danger of infection from a collapsed egg, and also if she has salpingitis, and that's a possibility if the material is lash. (pus)

Any broad spectrum antibiotic will do. Amoxicillin, penicillin, Cephalexin, etc. The dosage depends on the antibiotic you have.

I have two Golden sex-links just two years old. They each have had recurring infections needing antibiotics. I've heard these production breeds have all sorts of reproductive issues. But I never thought I'd be facing them this soon. Mine have recovered after being on an antibiotic. But it probably won't be the last time.
Got it, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom