Please Keep Positive thoughts and prayer for my husband!!

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
My husband's doctor just, and I do mean JUST recently released him to go back to work. Well, today he found a job that he is really interested in, and it would utilize his knowledge of farming.

We are praying and really hoping he gets offered this job, especially since local jobs are extremely hard to find in our area, and this one is only 20 miles (maybe less) from our home!

fl.gif

Praying for you and your family!

Dear Lord,
Please be with Aly and her family. Help her and her husband, let him get this job Lord. You know the needs, please grant them the desires of their hearts. We thank you in advance for answered prayers. In Jesus name.
AMEN!

Thank you everyone.

My husband used to work for a dairy farm. He worked there 10 years before we got married and moved to TN. Came back to Ohio and he went back to work for them. Ended up having to find another job due for other reasons.

My husband is happiest working with farm related jobs. He even went took classes through COBA to learn how to vaccinate, breed, pull calves, general care of cattle....shoot he could tell you more about cattle in general than I care to know!! He knows how to give them medication and the proper dose and how to recognize most illnesses in them.

I don't mean to go on, but I am so proud of my husband and his knowledge of farming has been so useful over the years. I also know that not being able to work was killing him and I am so happy that he has been released by his doctor. And to maybe have a job doing what he loves, even better!

Sending good thoughts, hon. My DH grew up on a dairy farm - we will have to get them together some day!

Back
Top Bottom