Please, need some good news on shipping?

Have to come on and tell the good news. It's nice to know that there are not only honest people out there, but very understanding and willing to work things out. The folks that I ordered the eggs from did post back tonight. I had a feeling they would, because they have answered past posts..they said, probably not a good idea to even set them if they come now...so...will go either way I want, money back, or will send more eggs on Mon and try again. Well, I have been so excited to get this breed, that I am willing to try again. Now, the excitement starts again on the waiting. Surely the PO won't mess up again..! They said they would send me some of their other breeds also..which look as beautiful as the ones I wanted originally. Excited! Their chickens really are beautiful.
So, thought I would let you that responded to my post, that I just didn't wait long enough today for a response from them.
So, God is good, and soon I should be back posting on the day that I get them, set them, lock down day..hatch day.
frow.gif

You might want to call your local post office and let them know that there was trouble with the first shipment. Give them your number and ask them to call you as soon as this new shipment comes in. It's possible that the box is there, but overlooked for some reason. Giving them a heads up might work to your advantage for this next one.

Good luck and happy hatching.
smile.png

I would highly recommend that you ask the seller to get delivery confirmation this time. Packages have a way of going missing without it, and a way of showing up when they are supposed to with it.

To answer a few questions..I really want some faverolles...looking forward to getting some of those from them.
And, I did talk with my gal that brings the mail..she was quite concerned, took my name and number, said she would look right away and call me if they were there..but I will call the post office on Mon and let them know that I have some coming, and, I will talk with my mail lady again. She really was concerned and looking all over her truck. She said, I didn't see any eggs, but I have insects...hmm, ok, my chickens will like that...I'll take them. J/K didn't say those..just thought it. :p
I'm wondering if they will give me a tracking number this time..should ask...I can see that they are doing all that they can to take care of me..it isn't their fault the post office is slow..so, hoping for good things to happen this time around.

The local folks at our PO are great. I didn't want eggs spending all day in the truck, since we are the last stop of the day. They called me at 7 a.m. to tell me the eggs were in and I was able to go get them right away. I really appreciated their care and concern.

Back
Top Bottom