Please, Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MagsC, Apr 24, 2009.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I think our Fed Ex guy either has a screw loose or he is scared to knock on the door because of the dogs....
    Anyway, I was upstairs had just gone into one of the front rooms, looked out to see Fed Ex pulling away.
    I went downstairs and there was a "attempt to deliver" note".
    How so??? He didnt even KNOCK!! I would have heard it on the front door and there is NO WAY if I didnt hear it(doubtful), the dogs wouldnt have. They create such a rucus if anyone besides myself or daughter comes to the house that its unreal. They are kind of scary, but is that any reason not to KNOCK!!?? Sorry for ranting. I just have a sinking feeling it might have been an egg order.[​IMG] Though I have a cell phone case supposed to be delivered on Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is what it was.
    If it was eggs, I cant see them being viable by Monday when the idiot tries to deliver them again. I didnt even get a notice or anything or I would have been sitting on the porch until he got here. This has happened before.Sigh.[​IMG]
    Thanks for letting me vent.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. giasmom

giasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    Woodville, Al
    Call your local Fed-Ex office , they can tell you the weight of the package that he tried to deliver. Or you can check it on line. This way you will know if it was your eggs !

3. daisychick

daisychick Incubator Tetris Master Consultant

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Go find the truck! [​IMG] I have seriously did this and got my package! Or can you call before they close and pick it up?

4. davidr

davidr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    Mokena, IL
    Get in your car and chase him down!!

Good luck,

David

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    That is what I am trying to do, there wasnt a number on the note, so looking it up in the phone book. I will probably check it online.
    They said on the note that I could pick up the package after 6 but I am car-less until after the weekend. Ack.[​IMG]

6. okieroy

okieroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Bethany, Ok
    We are constantly having to chase down our FedEx driver. Just call FedEX and they will put you in touch with the driver. You will have to meet him on his route, but it is doable.

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    LOL!!!! If I could chase him down on foot, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!
    I am just TRYING to stay calm.[​IMG]

8. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Oh, so frustrating!!! Do you have a bicycle?!?

9. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I did this yesterday with UPS. I checked the tracking number and it said they couldn't find my address. I called them and they said they would return the package to the warehouse and redeliver the next day. I was upset to say the least. I told them I would pick it up at the warehouse, which is in the next state over . He said he could get a message to the driver...blah blah blah....then said that someone would call me within an hour. The warehouse called and I explained to them that the package could not sit in the truck all day nor could it sit in their warehouse another day. She located the truck and called me back and told me exactly where it would be at 1:34 if I wanted to meet it. I got 15 minutes to get there and you bet I did to.

10. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG] The hatching gods are with me,lol.
    I ended up calling them and the package was from Verizon, hence, its my cell phone cover.
    I can stop hyperventilating now.[​IMG]
    Its crazy how worked up I can get over eggs.[​IMG]
    Thanks to everyone, so much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by