please please please thoughts and prayers please *Update* GOOD NEWS

Oh my, so sorry to hear this terrible news. We're thinking of ya Mark.
hugs.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Yes, he found out that she had blood clots from the birth of her baby on Christmas day.
sad.png
I can't even imagine how much they are hurting right now. Especially her husband. They have 3 little boys ages 3, 1, and the new baby.

Mark's mother was just admitted to the hospital as well. Apparently she was supposed to have a doctors appointment earlier today but missed it because this happened. She was to be checked for possible breast cancer. It appears, whatever was causing the lump has ruptured now so she is being admitted for observation.

This family has literally been though hell in the past year. I was really hoping the new year would be better for them. Let's all hope they all come through this.

OOh my gosh Mark! I cant even believe this, i'm so so sorry for you and your family...
hit.gif

Please know that i am thinking of you all..
hugs.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Just thought I would post the latest I know which is, unfortunately, not a lot. His SIL is stable but in a coma.she seems to respond a bit with hand and eye movement when they talk to her. She still has bleeding in her brain but it has slowed.

His mother wasn't admitted, after all, but checked and seems to be doing alright.....under the circumstances. Mark is keeping me posted constantly so I will update if I know more. I made him go get something to eat as he hasn't eaten at all today. Don't want him down, too.

Back
Top Bottom