please please please thoughts and prayers please *Update* GOOD NEWS

Mark, just wanted to post and say how sorry I am that this is happening in your family. Your family are in my thoughts and prayers. The hospital she is in is a very caring and excellent hospital as I have traveled there with family myself.

Mark-that is AWESOME!!! Like someone else said, for her to be responding so soon afterward is extremely encouraging!!!
celebrate.gif
This is a very big deal!
clap.gif
For her to squeeze your hand...that takes a lot of brain work, nerve impulses, etc. Very very very good sign!
thumbsup.gif

Please keep us updated and tell your family we're all thinking of them!
hugs.gif

Shelly

I'll be thinking of you and your SIL today. You try to get some rest and food, so you can stay strong for yourself and everyone else. Nothing makes the world looks so bleak as being sleep deprived.

It is a very good sign that she can squeeze your hand. Keep it close to your heart.

A young teacher at my school had a stroke last year, and she was back at work in a very little time. For awhile, no one thought she would come home, much less be back at work in 6 weeks.

So sorry to read about your SIL. I remember the baby posts. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote:
that is just what I was thinking. If she can hear you (which she obviously can and can squeeze your hand those are great signs.) Praying for you and your family. I know how hard it is to see love ones hooked up to all of those machines.
hugs.gif

Positive thoughts & prayers going your way. Your BYC family is here to support you. Keep us posted on her progress.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom