Please post rooster pics with breed.

Prince-Silver lace(his waffles are even longer now)

image.jpg

Duke-Leghorn

image.jpg

I recently put Duke in with 12 girls. He was seperated from Prince at about 4 months and was an inside rooster. I decided to give him a shot at his own girls

This is what happened when I put him outside(I had to share) the girls completely follow him and want to be very close to him

View attachment 1777388
:gig Reminds me of an old looney tunes cartoon when a “cool” rooster tried to take all the girls from Foghorn Leghorn, all the hens were falling all over the new rooster... Did I just show my age there? :cool:

untitled.png

This was my Plymouth White Rock rooster named Mayflower - originally thought he was a she, lol. I ended up rehoming him with a guy outside city limits, as my neighbors (and parents) did not enjoy him crowing about a dozen times a day at 5:30 in the morning, especially since my chicken run is next to a drainage culvert and it basically turned the culvert into a megaphone.

Very very sweet guy though, my favorite chicken in the flock. I was so sad to have to rehome him.

View attachment 1777686
This was my Plymouth White Rock rooster named Mayflower - originally thought he was a she, lol. I ended up rehoming him with a guy outside city limits, as my neighbors (and parents) did not enjoy him crowing about a dozen times a day at 5:30 in the morning, especially since my chicken run is next to a drainage culvert and it basically turned the culvert into a megaphone.

Very very sweet guy though, my favorite chicken in the flock. I was so sad to have to rehome him.
looks like a nice fella.

I recently put Duke in with 12 girls. He was seperated from Prince at about 4 months and was an inside rooster. I decided to give him a shot at his own girls

This is what happened when I put him outside(I had to share) the girls completely follow him and want to be very close to him

View attachment 1777388
Duke is one handsome Leghorn

Back
Top Bottom