Please post your chicken dogs!

Sadie and some of her pups. She raises all of them in the chicken yard.
We also have Great Pyrenees.

IM001144_edited.jpg

IM001142.jpg

100_0019.jpg

Jean

My two Schipps could care less, they just want in on the scrap action. It's pretty funny to see a hen give Liza what for in the competition over tidbits. The hen always wins. These dogs are fierce when it comes to rats and kill with finess and quickness. When it comes to chickens or anything that is "mom" they just know it's off limits and no big deal. I also have an African Grey that really gives the dogs grief... STOP IT! BAD DOG, BAD DOG.. he came to me saying that
big_smile.png

40707_dogschickens.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my Corgies, Mabli and Cruezer. They are great with the flock, but I think they may just be in it for the snacks.
38307_dogs.jpg

Here is Mabli watching her peeps in the brooder, she is very protective of them
38307_mabspeeps.jpg

And then there is Steve, who only thinks he's a dog!
38307_stevebird.jpg

Quote:
I love this pic! It looks like Ruby is telling the chick, "be still... they don't see me... don't move! I'm hiding..."
lau.gif
Great Picture!
edited because I can't spell
tongue.png

Last edited:
This is NOT, I repeat, NOOOOOOOOT a chicken dog! But he is too cute and he loves having his picture taken, so I couldn't resist......
21675_dscn2269.jpg

He loves the chickens, turkeys and ducks. He just loves them too hard so he's not allowed to play in their area any more.

Mimi is a retired racing greyhound and loves to go with me to feed the chickens. Sha also loves to check out the new chicks.
4450971816_31a62e8968_m.jpg

4450200295_8b07b86390_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom