Please Post Your Pics Of Landscaping Around Your Coop.

So almost every plant in my yard is on that list
barnie.gif

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's landscaping ideas. Here's what we have. This is my favorite spot. First thing in the morning I sit on our deck with a cup of tea watching the girls. Great way to start the day.

The girls get the bottom and I get the top.

The coop is right next to the garden so in summer the chickens are garden helpers!

WOW! They don't trash your vegetables? I have our girls (and everything else) locked out of our garden with a fence. They always lined up at the fence and graze along it, gazing in wistfully. I thought chickens would tear up a garden if they got the chance?

This is what mine looked like the year after I built it... It's a lot more grown up now, and you almost can't see the run anymore. I am in the process of building a new coop and run, and I am really looking forward to landscaping the new one!

The start of mine!!! Just stained and framed :) can't wait! I'm so over their $200 tiny coop with run. They free range when owe are home.... too scared of hawks if we are not. This will give them full freedom all day and shade from sun and rain! Will post more as hubby finishes!!!

Back
Top Bottom