Please pray for my brother...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kbarrett, Sep 5, 2010.

1. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    Prayers & good thoughts would be greatly appreciated for my brother. He has a race car parts business and was airing a tire this morning which exploded. His left arm was shattered, a left finger was blown apart as well as his left knee. He was airlifted to the hospital and underwent 6 hours of surgery. His knee will take several more surgeries and he will be a very lucky to recover use of it.
    Thanks!

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Yessur Ebob

Yessur Ebob Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    So sorry to hear about your brother. I will pray for him. [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'm so sorry.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    [​IMG] Oh dear Lord, PLEASE touch & heal this man! Guide all the doctors, nurses, and medical staff to give him the very BEST of care. Give him grace & endurance to last throughout his recovery time. Assemble a top-notch pit crew to assist him until he wins this race. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    You got it!

7. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    edited out, posted twice.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  8. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Heavenly Father, I lift up to you in prayer kbarretts brother who was badly injured while at work. We ask that you bless and guide the hands of the all the doctors whose care he is in, that they be able to assist this man to a full recovery, if that be your will. Give him comfort and let him know, all is well. Take away any fears and show him the beauty of his future which lies before you. We pray that all his difficulties will be met with love, laughter and joy. Remove any mountains of difficulty, and smooth any rough edges. Let inspiration take the place of aspiration.

Like in a race, it is not the start that hurts, not even the pace of the long stretch. It is with the goal is in sight, the body becomes strained beyond any human indurance, almost to a breaking point, that we want to drop out of the race. We pray that you will give him courage and strength to endure the race to the end. Guide him to the finish line. Let the victory of the race won, be your victory. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

9. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG] prayers sent

10. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Oh my gosh, how scary! [​IMG] I'm hoping the best for your brother, may his surgeries and recovery go as well as possible! I will keep you both in my thoughts. Lots of e-hugs coming your way! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by