Please pray for my brother...

kbarrett

Songster
12 Years
Nov 12, 2007
PA
Prayers & good thoughts would be greatly appreciated for my brother. He has a race car parts business and was airing a tire this morning which exploded. His left arm was shattered, a left finger was blown apart as well as his left knee. He was airlifted to the hospital and underwent 6 hours of surgery. His knee will take several more surgeries and he will be a very lucky to recover use of it.
Thanks!

hugs.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

fl.gif
Oh dear Lord, PLEASE touch & heal this man! Guide all the doctors, nurses, and medical staff to give him the very BEST of care. Give him grace & endurance to last throughout his recovery time. Assemble a top-notch pit crew to assist him until he wins this race. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Heavenly Father, I lift up to you in prayer kbarretts brother who was badly injured while at work. We ask that you bless and guide the hands of the all the doctors whose care he is in, that they be able to assist this man to a full recovery, if that be your will. Give him comfort and let him know, all is well. Take away any fears and show him the beauty of his future which lies before you. We pray that all his difficulties will be met with love, laughter and joy. Remove any mountains of difficulty, and smooth any rough edges. Let inspiration take the place of aspiration.

Like in a race, it is not the start that hurts, not even the pace of the long stretch. It is with the goal is in sight, the body becomes strained beyond any human indurance, almost to a breaking point, that we want to drop out of the race. We pray that you will give him courage and strength to endure the race to the end. Guide him to the finish line. Let the victory of the race won, be your victory. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Oh my gosh, how scary!
sad.png
I'm hoping the best for your brother, may his surgeries and recovery go as well as possible! I will keep you both in my thoughts. Lots of e-hugs coming your way!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom