Please put your STATE under your NAME

Quote:
Yep, he handled that better than I want to.....My first thought was I've got a sister in law from California......don't even talk to me about california people!!
roll.png

Quote:
This is true. If I see that somebody is not from California, then I'll use smaller words for him/her. Unless he/she is from Bakersfield. There has to be something in the water in Bakersfield.

Holla!

I KNOW what you mean about Bakersfield.... What's up with that place? lol

Quote:
Yep, he handled that better than I want to.....My first thought was I've got a sister in law from California......don't even talk to me about california people!!
roll.png

You can't judge all of us from experience with just a sister in law problem. Some of us (Like myself) are awesome.
wink.png

Quote:
roll.png

I know, I can't help it but I am! Please ignore the Californian.
hit.gif

I originally had Hollywood, SC. And a lot of people saw Hollywood and assumed I was in California. Someone said the SC was the abreviation for SoCal.
roll.png

That's why I now spell out South Carolina.
big_smile.png

*chicken+quail=luv* :

I just have a quick question.

Why does it matter whether or not you have your state down? I don't have mine done for privacy reasons.

That's fine, just please don't post questions about local ordinances, local weather or how long will something take to get to you without an idea of where you are - there are many more examples. It's not absolutely necessary, but it is helpful in relating to you. Usually listing the state doesn't give away too much info and it's nice to know where people are.

And if you are listing something for sale, the state is a must for anyone trying to figure out the shipping costs.

ETA, you told everyone where you are in your thread about running out of feed, dated 06/17/2009.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom