Please put your STATE under your NAME

*chicken+quail=luv* :

I just have a quick question.

Why does it matter whether or not you have your state down? I don't have mine done for privacy reasons.

I agree that putting your state helps a lot in trying to answer questions. And like ranchhand said just listing the state hardly gives away your exact location.​

*chicken+quail=luv* :

I just have a quick question.

Why does it matter whether or not you have your state down? I don't have mine done for privacy reasons.

Of course you are not required to do this and we do respect that there are those who don't list for the reason you state.

Having your location available should help with sales. If buyers can search by location, they can get to the items in their area faster.

I know a lot of members have limited time here so they tend to skip over ads with no location, which can hurt not only a sale, but a buy as well.​

Quote:
hmm.png
Yes, that is a fact, though (due to my parents) I am not aloud to show my state unless I need help that involves where I live.

But I understand what you are saying.

*chicken+quail=luv* :

Quote:
hmm.png
Yes, that is a fact, though (due to my parents) I am not aloud to show my state unless I need help that involves where I live.

But I understand what you are saying.

You should definitely do what your parents' rules stipulate. Their rule sounds reasonable and flexible.​

Quote:
Hey Joe, long time no see!

Hi there, where ya been? Ja miss me?

Of course I missed you! LOL. I was off the board for a while, I needed a break. Now I'm all refreshed again!

Any new members out there who haven't listed their city/town, state. Knowing the location will help experienced members answer your questions; problems and solutions vary for different parts of the country.

Back
Top Bottom