Please say she’ll live

Season 1 Sptv GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Apparently!🤷🏼‍♂️

I wouldn’t want to hurt her as I’ve never really sewed before 😭
It's not too hard. Just bend a needle in a U shape, heat it up, or use alchohol to sterilize it, then once through one side, and once through the other, pull snug (just till the wound is closed) then tie. She'd cluck and maybe squirm on needle entry, but afterwards they're much better off. You just have to be able to stomach it. (or find someone who can). Make sure you irrigate the wound first though. Honestly it doesn't look that big though. I'd just keep it clean. It will take longer to heal without a stitch, but should still be fine.

It's not too hard. Just bend a needle in a U shape, heat it up, or use alchohol to sterilize it, then once through one side, and once through the other, pull snug (just till the wound is closed) then tie. She'd cluck and maybe squirm on needle entry, but afterwards they're much better off. You just have to be able to stomach it. (or find someone who can). Make sure you irrigate the wound first though. Honestly it doesn't look that big though. I'd just keep it clean. It will take longer to heal without a stitch, but should still be fine.
Thank you!! That’s good to know. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom