Please send healing vibes for Petey.

Quote:
She's right...we are all addicted!!
big_smile.png
I would also be more than willing to help out if you need me too...just say the word.

:
Rockin' Reds :

Quote:
She's right...we are all addicted!!
big_smile.png
I would also be more than willing to help out if you need me too...just say the word.

hugs.gif
I forking love you guys! And Petey does too
wink.png

Quote:
Me too. Let me know if you gather a list and something's missing.

Wipe I can't believe this! Thanks you guys! I think the only thing left that I hvent bought is the baytril that he will need if he can't fight the infection on his own. He's not crowing today either
hmm.png
maybe because of the coop situation I dont know

Thank you everyone for your healing vibes, but I am afraid I am mentally preparing myself for peteys passing. His swelling is finally going noticibly down, and he looks healthy and happy in every way. His old mannerisms are back and he seems to have beat infection.

However he is still losing weight despite his full crop every night, and abundance of high protein treats. I can now feel his hip/pelvic bones and his breast bone is almost fully exposed. He is almost in the state Agnes is in when she died. I cannot explain it. They were all wormed a few days before the attack.
He doesn't seem week like AGGIE did before she died, but I am preparing myself. I just wish he'd gain some weight. At least this time around I can feel confident that he isn't suffering and is now doing all the things he loves- tormenting me and his lady.

Ok, time to feed him some bacon. Yummy fatty bacon. He might be just burning up heaps of calories fighting the infection. I know when I got sick with a bad virus I lost about 7 kilos in two weeks. It's the only time I could eat cake and hot chips with a clear conscience!

So glad to hear the swelling is down! However, you are wise to start preparing yourself just in case.

What were they wormed with? Wazine is for round worms only. Safeguard is for many others and ivomectrin is for many worms and lice/mites. Also i sometimes use Zimerctrin Gold for horses because it kills tape worms too.

Back
Top Bottom