Please send healing vibes for Petey.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I agree. Blame bad owners, not the dog

Once I figured that out I had to reason with nature. That's what kept me from going to some fellow chicken owners, to find out what cruel ways of punishment I could use for that chicken thieving dog.

Please if you can get some Safeguard............... I'm glad that he is eating, but if he has worms he will be eating for nothing as they will use up all nutrients he consumes. He may have had this problem before the attack, as his weight loss was very severe for those few days of being off. I have over 200 chickens, use to have over 300, as well as various exotics and other fowl......... I've treated a lot of things... no expert, but I've seen a lot .

Great ! if it's Ivomec or something like that, start him on 1/2 the normal dose as his system is rather weak and Ivomec or Valzaban can be strong, especially on weak birds. Best Wishes

Last edited:
MASSIVE hugs to fishnet and rockin'reds for the baytril and de-wormer!!! I know Petey will 100% make it now!

Also huge thanks to everyone for the good vibes and the advice.

It's incredible. This whole thing has just been incredible
hugs.gif

ya.gif
Great !!!! Hope he gets better real quick, sounds like he's almost there anyhow................. hope he starts to pack on the LBS.
fl.gif

he reminds me of a Partridge Showgirl Roo I use to have... Mr. Fuggley. He was... well... he was Fuggley but a sweety, he followed me around the yard for a long time. One day someone came to buy chickens and fell in love with him! I let them take him home as he would get more attention with them, they send me updates on him. Their Gradma likes to sit in the swing with him in her lap.....
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom