Please sign this petition against TSCs new brooders

Pics
That’s entirely true, but I think the cons on the new one outweighed those on the old one.
With respect, disagree.

The new ones seem to have suffered from their "new"-ness and poor employee training, primarily. A condition aggravated by unusual weather and USPS problems (in part tied to weather, in part tied to the current pandemic).

Went to the TSC in Horseheads NY with my mother the other day. Just to look. She lit into the sales people. Way too many chicks in each level. Pasty butt all over the place. Some appeared to be weeks older than others in the same pen. So full that the ones on the outside are smashed against the window. She went after them so bad it was almost embarrassing but they deserved it.
Your mom is rad. :wee

TSC has installed new brooders this year that are severely abusive to the chicks. There have been several complaints on their facebook page and at their corporate level. Chicks are dying at a much higher rate due to these tower brooders. Please sign this petition to have TSC go back to doing what is best for the birds!

https://www.change.org/p/tractor-su...ed_by_id=7f02b9a0-3d16-11e8-8272-1bc5bedbc2c3

Thank you. Feel free to post anything you have seen regarding these bad brooder set ups. We went to Rural King yesterday and they still had open air brooders so this is just TSC handing over a project to an engineer to make the ideal brooder.
I have always got my birds from tractor supply but the new brooders I HATE I WENT IN THE OTHER DAY AND THE BABIES HAD POO CAKES ON THERE BACK SIDES I'M A CHICK AND DUCK LOVER SO THIS MADE ME LIVID I WENT FOUND THE MANAGER EXPLAINED WHAT I HAD SEEN THE MANAGER TOOK THE BABIES TO THE BACK NEVER CLEANED THEM WAITED TEN MIN PUT THEM BACK IN THE BROODER IF I HAD ROOM I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT EVERY BIRD THEY HAD JUST BC THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE NEGLECTED AND MISTREATED LIKE THAT

BINGO, they were way better looking in the towers here. Wish people would quit with the one size fits all mentality. Maybe what isn't working where you are did work in many other areas.
Plus now instead of 10? seperate ares for chicks, (at least in my store), there are 3. Ducks in one, turkeys and guineas in one and chicks in one. Geese go with whoever looks like there might be room

BINGO, they were way better looking in the towers here. Wish people would quit with the one size fits all mentality. Maybe what isn't working where you are did work in many other areas.
Thats corporate for you :idunno it'd be nice if they realised where they are deficient and correct the issue. Perfect example being that you cant get biscuits and gravy at mcdonalds unless you go down south where theres more of a market for it. Although you also have to keep in mind that is it all corporate run or franchised. Franchises have more freedom but corporate makes the rules and standards

Back
Top Bottom