Please sign this petition against TSCs new brooders

Pics
Same here. My original GQF was the one with the wafer thermostat that I converted over to electronic. I had two but sold one and put the plexiglass door on this one.
View attachment 2590141
Oh I had one of those too. My was even older. Back when they were redwood. Also had hovabators when they were round.
I meant their old stacked brooders. Same concept as these new ones except they were all metal. They also ran off a wafer thermostat and a heating element.

Why is it my resposibility to prove anything to you? This is not a court of law. Just take your own advice and
It is not your "responsibility" to prove anything to me specifically, unless you are trying to motivate me to do something that you want me to do that I would not otherwise be inclined to do, which is what you engaged in with this thread.
If you want me to join in any petition, you would have to provide more than an emotionally charged accusation. What you did entice me to do was to point out my opinion of this thread, so there is that.

Oh I had one of those too. My was even older. Back when they were redwood. Also had hovabators when they were round.
I meant their old stacked brooders. Same concept as these new ones except they were all metal. They also ran off a wafer thermostat and a heating element.
I wish I could get my hands on an older, used Sportsman, and I think the stacked brooders would be great. TSC apparently sells a home version of their new units, but they must not have forseen the high demand it would have, because you cannot buy them on line. Only the lucky few people who managed to find them in stores before they sold out were able to get any.

Apparently the home version is a smaller floor space for the chicks. I wish we could get them the size of the ones in the stores. I’m sure it would be no problem to diy our own bracket to lower the heater.

I can see where these brooders would be good for those that have many different breeds, but I only raise one breed and they would not be better than what I use now for my purposes, especially with the cost.
I go for efficiency & ease of use/maintenance. They would definitely be a space saver.

I wish I could get my hands on an older, used Sportsman, and I think the stacked brooders would be great. TSC apparently sells a home version of their new units, but they must not have forseen the high demand it would have, because you cannot buy them on line. Only the lucky few people who managed to find them in stores before they sold out were able to get any.

Apparently the home version is a smaller floor space for the chicks. I wish we could get them the size of the ones in the stores. I’m sure it would be no problem to diy our own bracket to lower the heater.
Hold tight. I'm sure this petition is about to blow up and all the TSCs will be sidewalk selling slightly used brooders.

Back
Top Bottom