Please tell Mommy most of us are girls!

Quote:
If I do decide to home the boys, this will be the first place that I turn to. It's going to be hard because the 3 that are turning out to be boys are my babies. Absolute sweeties and it's going to be difficult to give them up. I just might have to find them some girls and keep them. Although, the hubby might make me sleep in the coop with them!
hide.gif

I know it rots:-( I waited all Winter ans early Spring to finally get my BLRW chicks-I have 13 of them from a breeder and I have had my favorites and they are roos:-( I can tell at 4-5 week sold that 7 so far are roos:-( that's 70$ down the drain:-( well 60 Im keeping 1 roo:) Im sorry for you-but there are great people on here looking to spoil someone elses birds as we are all enablers LOL

Well, the sad part about all of this, is that I had gotten them from a local breeder who had "promised" that they were all girls. As you can see, I'm not getting all girls.
rant.gif
I was told that she would replace any roos with other birds, but I'm not too happy with the little person in the back of my head saying that I could get roos again.
smack.gif
Guess I will figure things out in a few more weeks. I have a very dominant EE roo already and I know he wouldn't be happy with another roo near him. He's already proven that.
barnie.gif

Quote:
I would deff hold off talking to her for another week or so and look for pimkness in combs and waddles to appear more prominant.

Quote:
Thank you Sonew123...I really appreciate it. I'm going to wait a little longer, it's just gonna be hard giving up the babies that have the best personalities.

I think Peppy and Sweetheart are boys due to the comb size. I have NO experience with silkies so I can give no advice there and refuse to just guess! I would wait until they crow before you decide to take them back and swap them though...looks can be deceiving
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you Sonew123...I really appreciate it. I'm going to wait a little longer, it's just gonna be hard giving up the babies that have the best personalities.

Youe very welcome-Ive been there so many times trust me. Every Spring:-(

Back
Top Bottom