Plymouth Rock thread!

Do any of the blues have lacing? I'd love to see some blues with lacing. I would have to make a new breeding area ;) i hatched a dozen b/b/s eggs from stan (tigercreek) this spring. Unfortunately i didnt get any blue pullets. But 1 of the 3 cockerels did appear to have some lacing. Gave him away since im in town so i didnt get to see what he looked like in the end. This is what I mean by lacing.

Last edited:
Do any of the blues have lacing? I'd love to see some blues with lacing. I would have to make a new breeding area ;)

This is what I mean by lacing.
Joe (Emenheiser) is working to put the proper lacing on his Blue Rocks.....he introduced a Blue Andalusian in order to get the lacing correct. I expect he will have some with nice lacing next season

Joe (Emenheiser) is working to put the proper lacing on his Blue Rocks.....he introduced a Blue Andalusian in order to get the lacing correct. I expect he will have some with nice lacing next season
I'd seriously consider them. I love blues. I only have the one blue Ameraucana bantam right now. It is not an easy colour to find in standard birds. There are Blue Australorps around here, but not laced like I want!

I'd seriously consider them. I love blues. I only have the one blue Ameraucana bantam right now. It is not an easy colour to find in standard birds. There are Blue Australorps around here, but not laced like I want!

You're joking -- I was doing backflips to find blue Australorps when I was first getting into chickens!
he.gif
I finally settled for the blue rocks. How does the blue look on the Australorps?
(You wouldn't happen to know of any in the US, would you?
tongue.png
)

You're joking -- I was doing backflips to find blue Australorps when I was first getting into chickens!
he.gif
I finally settled for the blue rocks. How does the blue look on the Australorps?
(You wouldn't happen to know of any in the US, would you?
tongue.png
)
I don't know anyone in the US. They are light coloured here. Not dark.

I just instructed my friend who has them to take updated pictures. :)

Back
Top Bottom