Plymouth Rock thread!

Yard full o' rocks :

Here are a few group/flock shots of my Columbian Rocks taken yesterday.....they have grown quite a bit

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...76B0B01228A61131!121&authkey=!ANapVp0tGbAbzPs

They have REALLY grown alot, Scott! They are lookin' great!

Happy hatchin'!
jumpy.gif

Evelle, there are some penciled rocks for sale on birdbid.com. You can pick your order date. They claim they won with this line at crossroads this year. Don't personally know about them. Hope this helps out.

Quote:
These were shown by Dick Hortsman. He is a poultry judge and the APA District Director for his area. Dick did win Best of Variety at Crossroads. You will be pleased with his stock. He is also a BYC member. Holds lots of auctions on BYC.

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SEEMED TO HAVE KILLED THE THREAD
hit.gif
. It's been seven days since anyone has posted. Well I guess i'll just take matters into my own hands
lol.png
. Here's my rock news. My partridge rock eggs are going to be hatching next week
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
. I have already had three people call me wanting some!
ya.gif
. I dont know that i'll sell these but I set another batch last night of just six ( the girls have slowed down with the cold
barnie.gif
) . But I am going to do nothing but hatch their eggs so I should have plenty * rubbing hands together in an evil, chick hungry manner * \
\
Windows Themes .

Back
Top Bottom