Plymouth Rock thread!

Real old fashion Buff Rocks are super rare. I only know one good breeder in the USA today there are a few others out there. They dont sell chicks or eggs so you are going to have to live near them and go to thier home or maybe someone on here has some hatchery buffs and will sell you eggs.

He lives in Marlyland area. bob

Sorry, Stan. None of the others were even fertile. The fertility on them ran out really super fast, faster than I've ever seen after removing a rooster. Ben got all of the remaining fertile ones, except for Dottie's. If it's a cockerel, do you want him? I'd need a few $$ for him, if so, but I definitely won't be keeping it if it's a male. My Delaware will not accept a barred rooster in there. He barely tolerates the barred hens, silly guy. I keep telling him to take a look back at his own tail feathers, LOL.
Thanks Cynthia. I think I know of a young lady in the Ocala area that might be able to fix me up. She is so kind and generous that it is incredable, very cute too. Did I mention that she is sweet? and generous? ........stan

Thanks Cynthia. I think I know of a young lady in the Ocala area that might be able to fix me up. She is so kind and generous that it is incredable, very cute too. Did I mention that she is sweet? and generous? ........stan

She sure is. I'm pretty sure I know her.
wink.png

Real old fashion Buff Rocks are super rare. I only know one good breeder in the USA today there are a few others out there. They dont sell chicks or eggs so you are going to have to live near them and go to thier home or maybe someone on here has some hatchery buffs and will sell you eggs.

He lives in Marlyland area. bob

Thanks Bob! I don't know enough about them to know difference between old fashion original buff rocks and hatchery buffs. I'll take hatchery ones if I can just find a place with a lower minimum.

lau.gif
I just knew who he was talkin' about....

Yeah keep it up Stan, where I come from that's called Buttering Up, its a good thing (usually) LOL

Jeff

Here is my one BR chick from Rex x Dottie. After getting it into natural light, I'm thinking pullet. Almost NO head spot, dark legs, darker down than I thought when it was under the heat lamp.

Look at that perfect little comb!

Back
Top Bottom