Plymouth Rock thread!

We have t
wo Plymouth Rocks. I wish I had gotten more. They are just past the 'teen' age, and are both friendly, sweet hens ~ and of course quite attractive. I would highly recommend them! This one was trying hard to figure out what in the world I was up to and why that thing in my hand kept flashing! :)

Last edited:
Hey, Ben, they're looking good! Dru is really turning out as gorgeous as mama Dottie, too. That boy of yours will take literally forever to fill out and grow into those legs, but by the time he's about 10-11 months, you'll be seeing quite a regal looking fellow.

wheresmypeeps, welcome to BYC and the Plymouth Rock thread. They are still my absolute favorite breed and variety. I also love my blue/black/splash Rocks, but barreds will probabaly always be my first love.

Last edited:
I have Bantam BBS Rocks, I can't find anyone else who has them and I'm always the only one at the shows who has them
lol.png

I couldn't hang around while I didn't have chickens. That was too hard. Halo still has em? Cool. I don't remember , Is that her full s/n? I loved my blues from her. Missed you guys. Good to be back. Of course I am building an incubator :). This one was a wine cooler fridge. :D

Back
Top Bottom