Solved Plz add more reactions!

Do you think a rolleyes reaction is a good idea?

• Total voters
Pics
Hmm... we're open to reviewing the images used for that reaction. Curious if others feel the same?
On another forum I’m on, they use ❤ and 🤗 which can be used differently. 😍 is not always the best choice, since I often want to express sympathy or give someone my love if they’re going through a hard time, or have lost a bird, which the 😍 does not express. The 🤗 could be used if we’re thanking someone, or are happy about someone’s success in a sick bird or something. The ❤ could be used instead of the 😍 to show sympathy or thankfulness. But sometimes, I think I’d rather have the 😍 because it seems more meaningful. Maybe we could just use 😍 in place of my suggestion that we use 🤗

I go back and forth. I like the simplicity of having a simple "heart" reaction to work for "love" and "care". I think having both the existing one and a heart has too much crossover.... as would having either of those and also a "care" one. I want as few and distinct reactions as possible.

So, I'm leaning towards changing 😍 to a heart to be uses as "love" and/or "care", and also a reaction for "Informative" that could be used for really helpful "question answering" posts.

I go back and forth. I like the simplicity of having a simple "heart" reaction to work for "love" and "care". I think having both the existing one and a heart has too much crossover.... as would having either of those and also a "care" one. I want as few and distinct reactions as possible.

So, I'm leaning towards changing 😍 to a heart to be uses as "love" and/or "care", and also a reaction for "Informative" that could be used for really helpful "question answering" posts.
I think that is great also because the 😍 is smiling and when you are trying to show symothy or "care" as you said, it would not feel like sympathy to the other person.

Lightbulb to me implies more of a "great idea" rather than "this post was informative" or "this post was helpful".

Back
Top Bottom