Plz help me save my chicken!

no nails and yes I have tuna fish in oil. I wasn't so worried about eating as of yet I am concerned about her drinking. I'm not sure as to how much at a time for her to drink and how often. I also added the pedialyte to the water. Forgive me of my knowledge with this but does "brushing" mean bruising?

no nails and yes I have tuna fish in oil. I wasn't so worried about eating as of yet I am concerned about her drinking. I'm not sure as to how much at a time for her to drink and how often. I also added the pedialyte to the water. Forgive me of my knowledge with this but does "brushing" mean bruising?

Shizzle sticks.
Yes...that was supposed to say bruising.
I would not mix the Pedialyte with water right now. I would give the Pedialyte straight.

There is no way for us to know if this bird has injured its neck or if it's showing signs of something called wry neck from nutritional deficiencies.

I would not withhold feed.
I would actually encourage this bird to try and eat.
If I were you I would mix a half a can of tuna fish with about a quarter cup of feed mixed with the Pedialyte (mash) and how much of that she will eat on her own
She won't eat or drink on her own I did give her a small amount of yogurt. I truly feel she was injured somehow since it was 11:00 at night and she was screaming as if being attacked. I shot out of the house very quickly so I don't think it had time to do too much damage.

If she doesn't eat she will die.
Do you want to learn how to tube fluids and feed into her crop?
She will drink and everything through a dropper, I've been giving it to her slowly. Can I give her some pureed chicken baby food? I have her the yogurt through the dropper. Yes I would like to learn how to tube fluids. Can you tell me me how often I should give her food and water and how much at a time?

I’m so sorry about your sweet girl......
If a predator was in the coop, it will return! Is she your only chicken?? If not, I would do your best to secure your coop/run to protect the rest of your flock.
The bruising on her neck looks like a bite to me....it sounds like you saved her life from whatever was attacking her!!! Hopefully, she will be on the mend soon. Bear hugs! :hugs
Please keep us posted on her progress....
Thank You so very much! I'm trying to do all I can for her

She will drink and everything through a dropper, I've been giving it to her slowly. Can I give her some pureed chicken baby food? I have her the yogurt through the dropper. Yes I would like to learn how to tube fluids. Can you tell me me how often I should give her food and water and how much at a time?
Hold please.

@casportpony
@Overo Mare Where is your video?
Can you please help here?

Back
Top Bottom