Plz help me save my chicken!

Although, the puncture wound does look a bit different than a reclusive spider bite...
Anyhow, hopefully, this information is useful! ❤️
You could also try her normal chicken food, with water added to make it wet and soft.
You could also try her normal chicken food, with water added to make it wet and soft.
I will try that as well, I was really trying for highest in protein I could get so I thought egg and the tuna would work. I'll do her chicken food as well, thank you so much

Yes, protein is important. But normal chicken food is a good balance for all the things a chicken needs.

If you have chick starter available, that is often a bit higher protein than most other chicken foods, so it can be a good choice. (Chick starter is safe to feed to chickens of any age.)

I'm trying Kiki I won't give her anything for pain I just hate the thought of her being in pain and as far as food I'm trying. I'm goin to go buy some chicken starter and I've been trying the tuna and egg as well
:hugs
Did you look at the tubing videos?

Ok I'll go there as well after I get chicken starter. She is now feeding herself when I put it up to her beak she dips it on in there and takes a little and I wait a minute and offer again and she will keep taking it till she's finished. I keep offering and when she's done that's it I'll try again in a hour or so
Walmart...fish tank supplies.

Ok I'll go there as well after I get chicken starter. She is now feeding herself when I put it up to her beak she dips it on in there and takes a little and I wait a minute and offer again and she will keep taking it till she's finished. I keep offering and when she's done that's it I'll try again in a hour or so
She's eating on her own that is a great news...
Continue to try and encourage her to do so.

Back
Top Bottom