PO slaughtered my eggs...(DUW Warning)

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Never a title anyone wants to read here at BYC. I contacted Jody earlier this week about eggs for my broody and she got some sent out for me. 6 BO and 6 Araucanas. Well, Jody put my Cell # on the box and it said to call me when the package arrived. I got no call or anything. My brother had to borrow my mom's car because his truck was acting weird, so my dad had to get them after work. I got the box and it look perfect. I know Jody is an awesome packer, so I didnt worry. Opened the box and it was perfect. I'll just let the pics tell the story...

(Photobucket wont let me edit the pics, sorry for being huge.)

Ruinedeggs001.jpg

Ruinedeggs002.jpg

Ruinedeggs003.jpg

Ruinedeggs004.jpg

Ruinedeggs005.jpg

Ruinedeggs006.jpg

Ruinedeggs007.jpg

Ruinedeggs008.jpg

Ruinedeggs010.jpg

I candled the rest and one Araucana looks like it *MIGHT* be ok, the rest look destroyed. Im pretty upset, but what can you do? The PO is just a pile of horse poop.

Any other business would be OUT of business if they worked the way the P.O. is allowed to do. They get away with murder and fraud daily. I'll be delighted when somehow they're finally held accountable to someone on this planet. Sorry, Jordan.

I'm so sorry to see this J and it really makes me sad to know how they treat packages marked fragile all over and even failed to call you with your number is clearly on the box. As I said in chat, please keep me posted. While I know these eggs were your free gift from me, it is unexcusable what they did. If you'd want replacements, I'd be happy to send more but would need you to cover the shipping this time around. Let me know.

Jody

Ok so if you think that was bad you should have seen my box the PO completly kicked around like it was a soccer ball!!!!!! The lady who sent me the eggs from BYC too, packed her eggs like Lisa and Jody, just amazingly well (I know it took them a lot of time!), but the box came to me on the doorstep with a big indent on the side and when I opened it up it was smashed messy goo!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Now some eggs I get without anything bad happening from the PO and great hatch rates, others like that last one made me want to cry.
hit.gif

I understand your pain, I really really do!

But I also want to have a shout out to everyone who does their best to package the eggs and to ship them out no matter what. You all are awsome!

Good luck with your next shipped batch, Jodys eggs are a really great!
woot.gif

I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. Today I got a box of eggs in the mail I had purchased from ebay. The seller is a wonderful breeder and the eggs were well packaged. ( like yours were ) and I got the same as you, a box of goo.

My eggs were shipped from 290 miles away. How the PO could destroy a package that only had to travel 5 hours but took 3 days to get here?

I think we should start an official BYC I hate the PO support group.

Back
Top Bottom