Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flock Master64

Crowing
Jul 24, 2016
Surrounded by the Amish
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

First off you guys have to follow all the byc rules such as no cursing, no sex, no gore etc.
Second everyone is welcome
Third have fun

This roll play is about Pokemon trainers, breeders, coordinators, and gym leaders and a joinery trying to become the best in there categories.

Trainers must defeat the final four to become a master
Gym leadersmust go undefeated by all challengers for 100 times to become the best gym leader
I'm not sure about coordinators and breeders or showcases yet.

Form
Name:
Type of trainer:
What and how many Pokemon you have ( maximum 6 )
History
What region your from:
Description:

Current members, Flock Master64 (Jacob age 17, Gym leader, Pokemon Magmortar, Treecko, Beldum, Kingler)
Frost Bite88 ( Willow age 15, Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon: Dewott, Absol, Riolu, Axew, Fletchlinder.
Jabbadahutt ( Simeon age 16, Pokemon Trainer. Pokemon: Treecko, Haunter, Shieldon, Magikarp, Eevee)

Last edited:
My form
Name: Jacob
Type of trainer: Gym leader
My Pokemon: Treecko, beldum, Magmortar, Kingler
Region: Hoenn
History: I'm from the Hoenn region but I started my journey so late because my over protective mother
Description: 5 foot 8 inches, white, blue eyes, sandy brown hair, where's blue jeans and a black hoodie.

Last edited:
Name:morgana
Type of trainer:??(I'm sorry,I have not a clue)
My Pokemon:??(above)
Region:??(above,im really sorry)
History:mom is dead and her sister is missing.
Description:pure silver gray hair and green eyes.wears tan pants and a black shirt,with a sword.

Name:morgana
Type of trainer:??(I'm sorry,I have not a clue)
My Pokemon:??(above)
Region:??(above,im really sorry)
History:mom is dead and her sister is missing.
Description:pure silver gray hair and green eyes.wears tan pants and a black shirt,with a sword.

We don't have weapons I this roll play, you can be from the kantos region and have a Charizard or from the unova region and have a Samurot, or from the johto region and have a magenium just look up those Pokemon and pick which you like best you can be a classic Pokemon trainer like Ash Ketchum

Name: Willow
Type of trainer: Pokemon trainer
What and how many Pokemon you have ( maximum 6 ): Dewott (Nickname: Sammy, male), Riolu (Nickname: Whistle, female), Axew (Nickname: Blade, male), Fletchinger (Nickname: Ember, male), Absol (Nickname: Twilight, female)
History: She started her journey when she was 12 and has been hoping around regions, she's collecting badges and following any news on rare pokemon so that's why she hops around
What region your from: Unova
Description: She wears a dark blue shirt with a dark grey jacket over it and she wears faded blue jeans. She's short with pale white skin, she has long red hair and green blue eyes

( nice start!)
Walks out of my room in the pokecenter and squishes my face against the window " awe it's still pouring out there "

(Thanks)
Willow looks up slightly from her paper at the sound of another person, she notices the other trainer quickly as seeing there was no one else there other then a nurse joy boredly sitting at the counter

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom