Polish chick attacked

Silkiechicken66

Songster
Jul 22, 2016
I fed him some eggs. I had to put them in his mouth but he would eat it himself without any forcing. He would show interest in it though, I just think he wasn’t strong enough to make the motions of pecking it. Hopefully he can tomorrow.

LaFleche

Crowing
8 Years
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Germany
I fed him some eggs. I had to put them in his mouth but he would eat it himself without any forcing. He would show interest in it though, I just think he wasn’t strong enough to make the motions of pecking it. Hopefully he can tomorrow.
You might want to make a towel roll for better support and to help him sit up for feeding time.

Silkiechicken66

Songster
Jul 22, 2016
Here’s the wounds today. They look slightly discolored, but I can’t tell if that was from getting up and having medicine on them or not. He’s still not eating on his own. I’m going to make a mush of his chick feed and try to syringe it into his mouth. He eats it once it’s in his mouth, I think he just has issues opening it.

Attachments

Silkiechicken66

Songster
Jul 22, 2016
How is this little guy
He’s doing much much better. I just got back from a three day ‘vacation’, and I’m surprised at how fast it healed up. His eyelid is scarred up, and doesn’t close 100% but hey, that’s better than I thought. My sister said he was very active the whole time and talkative.

Attachments

Top Bottom